Thursday, 26 November 2009

Goin’ Where The Wind Blows…


Yup, that’s me! I don’t really ever have any plans or directions I just go where the wind blows or where the water flows except for booking concerts, of course! Which has lead me with a dilemma – what blog site do I use? WordPress or Blogger? I started with a blog within my own website but it doesn’t do what I want it to do so I thought I’d give WordPress a go, except I’m not really sure I like it so I set up a Blogger one to see how I get on with that too. Which means that for the time being I am going to have two blogs with the same stuff on until I make a decision which one I like best!

While we are on the subject of going where the wind blows – I did see Mr Big at the Shepherds Bush Empire in September – it was one of my year’s highlights and hope they come back again soon. I haven’t stopped playing their stuff ever since the gig – it’s easy to forget how good something is sometimes, the gig was a timely reminder.


No comments:

Post a Comment